The manner in which the curriculum's module and unit numbers are displayed to students is set by the author. However, instructors have the ability to turn on and off ‘numbering of units’ within their section. Use the following steps to display or hide unit numbering in your class section:
- From the Course Overview page, click the Manage Section button in the top-right corne
- Click the Edit Section Details link within the Manage section
- Scroll down to the Content Settings section:
- Select the checkbox for Display curriculum items numbers box to turn ON the numbering of units.
- Deselect the checkbox for Display curriculum items numbers box to turn OFF the numbering of units
- Click the Save button.